Wednesday, January 16, 2013

THANKS FOR THE PEEKING










Just wanted to extend a thank you to all the eyes that have stopped by whether out of curiosity or general interest to my big little blog. But please please please (with a James Brown voice) leave a comment or subscribe just so I know who you are or what you think. It also feels good. 

As part of my short fiction series I'll be posting part 1 of THE LIST in my next posting and every week or so after that I'll be putting up part 2 and 3 etc. It's about two people that meet online inspired by a true story. I'm excited and proud about the THE LIST series and have been getting some very good feedback from those who have taken a peek. 


Please add yourself to my mailing list so you get an instant update when I post the next one. looking forward to talking with everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think