And so the new year is upon us and just like I promised I'd post the second half of Ray's 50 shades. 2013 is just around the corner and even though my city and much of the eastern sea board have been hit with a wicked snow storm the new year promises to be even better. The second part of this list proved to be more challenging than the first. I didn't wanna repeat myself with part 1 only using different words and phrases. Much of these are from life experiences that we all go through that on a daily basis that make you laugh, smile, sigh or down right frustrated in anger. And of course I made a list of fifty.
On the horizon in the near future I'll also be posting some short stories. Some of these includes some erotic pieces I've been dabbling in as well as a sci-fi short or what ever subject my imagination gets pulled towards.
1. If you were to live 700 years the difference between a 40 year old, a 60 year old and a 20 year old would mean they’re still both children…you’re never too old to learn something new.
2. Good sex with a stranger is better than bad sex with a known lover.
3. Don’t pass the driver materials to read
4. Good things come to those who wait, but even better things come to those who know the difference between waiting, ready and procrastination.
5. Tip the waiter
6. Stop renting out space in your head towards your fears.
7. You and you alone hold the key to your success; no one can bestow it upon you.
8. Relish in the rays of the sun and praise yourself
9. Always hold a new baby when you first meet them, they like that.
10. Don’t rely on your anger being the driving cause for accomplishing anything, what happens when you’re no longer angry.
11. All dogs go to heaven, including the ones that bite, so spend less time hating your enemies and focus on loving your friends.
12. Sometimes all you need is a new pair of shoes to put a spring in your step
13. Be nice to the elderly woman next door.
14. Keep it simple
15. Real life experience is worth more than any book smarts any day, providing you keep the book close by for those times when you get stumped.
16. The world don’t need to hear all about your dirty laundry, keep some discretion on your Facebook posts.
17. The best things in life are free, including peace of mind
18. Rules are guidance for wise men and blind obedience for fools.
19. Take responsibility for the life that you want.
20. Give out love like it’s free.
21. Placing blame instead of assigning or accepting responsibility is a slippery slope
22. Spend less time chasing the world
23. Feel comfortable in your own skin
24. All things being equal, All equal being things, All beings equal things…read that a few times to let it sink in.
25. Life is a theory in relativity
26. The world moves in one way, outward and upward towards less fear, if you move otherwise you will become entrenched underfoot.
27. Surround yourself with people you admire and challenge you to be your best you.
28. Every now and then get that blood pumping in a good way.
29. Turn off the TV and read a damn book.
30. Connect back with your creativity, write a poem, paint a picture, laugh or have sex.